March 19, 2015

Being Brave

As I sit here wracking my brain on where to start for a first post..... (because the first post should be awesome and hit it right out of the park? Right?) I then realized, that if I put that much pressure on the "first post" it would never happen. Nor would any posts here there after. 

So what to say....I'm just a girl trying to navigate life as best I can and throwing out advise and thoughts into the great unknown. That is what a blog is all about...it's a virtual unknown expanse of space where anyone can be someone and express themselves as they like. 

Will people like what I have to say? Will they follow me? These are questions that go through our heads as we write frantically on our laptops or computers. And as much as these things seem so all encompassing and important, when it comes down to it, you got your thoughts out there. Maybe only one person will read your post and maybe they will hate it, but you tried. You got your thoughts out there. You were brave enough to express your thoughts and being brave is the hardest part.

2 comments:

  1. That's the problem with us today. We worry about if someone likes or comments on our posts. Who has friended or unfriended us. Who follows us and who doesnt. It shouldnt matter what anyone thinks of us or what they say. We all live in our own worlds and choose our own paths. Some harder than others, but thats what makes this thing called life a beautiful journey. You putting yourself out there is a huge step. Sometimes writing things down or typing can trigger bigger and better ideas or topics. You are an educated and intelligent woman. I will look forward, as im sure many others will, to reading your posts and try to help each other navigate this thing called life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chad! I appreciate the positive feedback! And couldn't agree with you more.

      Delete